Dr. Mark Berkowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Berkowitz?

So far neutral.

Posted on April 6th, 2017

I found Dr. Berkowitz unsympathetic to my issues and felt rushed. My most detrimental comment would be about a member of his staff, thus my low rating. The nurse was condescending, curt, and unhelpful with my questions...even to the point of arguing with me. This was at the Middleburg Heights facility. The other staff (i.e., PA and others) were very courteous.

Posted on August 6th, 2015

Awesome doctor. I wish there was 100 like him.

Pick someone else if you really want help & fast treatment

Posted on March 14th, 2015

Horrible horrible Doctor. Choose anyone but him. He makes you wait months in pain to "give it time" & not be an "aggressive" surgeon. I was sent to him by another doctor. I didn't know how to check if he was a good doctor or not. You just go where your sent and at the mercy of these doctors these days. It's not how things used to be. He just wants more $$. I'm permanently in pain & have issues because of this man. He fails to read the patients history & use preventative measures based on that history. Poor healing. Big scars. Long waits in office for him to say yet again let's watch it for 6 weeks. Let him sit in pain. He Rushed my appointments yet I sat in bad chairs that are hard for me to sit in for over an hour. He doesn't listen to patients concerns and issues. Should have gotten a second opinion. My mistake, but he is an Arrogant doctor & I found out the hard way. I share with everyone not to go to this man. Find another doctor if you really want to be fixed and have a good experience. He will Keep moving your surgery dates & when your in pain right after surgery he acts like your exaggerating. Many people in my fitness & church group that know or heard of him all had that same experience. This young man will string you along because he is the doctor & knows best. I'm not made of money these days. Insurance only covers so much. Poor healthcare. Surprised he works at the Cleveland Clinic.

Dr.Berkowitz and his Nurse are GREAT!

Posted on January 28th, 2014

I saw Dr.Berkowitz and his Nurse twice for running injuries, and they were extremely professional and helpful. They made special efforts to assist me in getting on their schedule because of pain and inflammation. I can highly recommend them.

Posted on November 7th, 2017