Dr. Mark Mcbride Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Mcbride?

Great Doctor

Posted on October 26th, 2017

He is kind and compassionate. Most important he is an excellent doctor. Spends time to answer questions.

Kind

Posted on September 26th, 2017

Very compassionate and spent quite a bit of time explaining how to deal with my discomfort.

Posted on February 8th, 2016

Saw Dr McBride for a second opinion after the first doctor I had a visit with left my arm magngled and deformed from a major break in 2 areas. Dr Mc Bride spent reasonable time and explained everything so I could understand completely. I was operated on and had 6 screws and a blare put in and in less than a week I am able to use my fingers and know that I am on the way to recovery. It was courteous and had a great Ned side manner but most of all he treated me as a human being who needs and use my arm for sports and recreation. The first doctor never spoke to me or cared that I needed the use of my wrist hand and fingers

Posted on December 31st, 2015

I went to Dr. McBride 3 years ago with pain and numbness in my hand. He did some manipulation exams and determined that it is not carpal tunnel and his advice was to just relax my arm. Since then I have suffered with the same pain worse and decided to visit another hand surgeon. This surgeon was very thorough and will be doing a definitive exam to see how bad my carpal tunnel is. He believes my symptoms are consistent with carpal tunnel and it might be managed with cortisone shots or worse surgery. I am very upset that Dr. McBride did not diagnose my issue or offer me anything to deal with the discomfort!

One in a million

Posted on May 26th, 2015

I first saw Dr McBride 20 years ago when I was 16 and suffering from ankle pain (before he started specializing in hands) and he unfortunately diagnosed me with cancer. He had me at the best orthopedic oncologist in NY within 3 days. He saved my life and to this days always makes time for me when I call to make an appointment. He has the most caring and understanding demeanor. I can't recommend him or anyone in his practice enough.

Dr. McBride and his team

Posted on February 11th, 2014

My mother had a surgery today and it was an exceptional experience.... De. McBride and his team were the most professional, compassionate and courteous medical team I have ever known!!! Thank you so much!!!!!

k. romeo

Posted on September 27th, 2012

exceptional doctor

DR MARK MCBRIDE SAVED MY LIFE

Posted on May 3rd, 2010

He literally improved my life 100% with surgery

surgery

Posted on April 28th, 2009

Very knowledgable and a master at what he does.Surgery went off without any issues.It would be wonderful if they could manage their appts better time wise or move to a bigger place with more waiting space.When you are i pain you do not want to stand around waiting.

Posted on January 26th, 2017