Dr. Mark Jacobs Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark Jacobs?

Unprofessional jerk

Posted on October 28th, 2016

Mark Jacobs is as much of a hack as he is a jerk. He (mis)diagnosed me with gastritis years ago. Part of his diagnosis was for me to abstain from alcohol competely forever. Seeking out high quality craft beer brought me a lot of enjoyment and I wanted to understand his diagnosis. I started asking more detailed questions and he snapped at me saying if it was this hard for me to give up alcohol then maybe I have a different problem. Implying I am an alcoholic is totally unprofessional and unacceptable.

Posted on February 5th, 2015

While the Dr. Jacobs is in the office, asked me lie on the table and pull down my pants, rolled me over to my side, checked me, while he was still in the office asked me to pull my pants up. He was over at the table writing. There was no assistant present in the office. Never once did he leave me alone to get dressed. I was very offended.

Posted on October 4th, 2017