Dr. Mark Janicki Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Mark Janicki?

This guy hates questions

Posted on September 30th, 2017

> Report this review My family MD set up a referral and I waited almost 2 months to be seen. I spent the time waiting for the appointment making a list of questions. Dr Janicki became more irritated with each question. By question 3 he interrupted me and said "what do you expect me to do about any of this". The questions were all neurological and related to my diagnosis. Then, he went on a 10 minute angry tirade about how annoying patients can be. By the end, I was in tears and stood up and left the exam room and the office and met my husband in the car. It was a terrible experience. A few weeks later I saw a neurologist that was unbelievably great. All my questions were answered and he formulated a treatment plan that has been very successful. Do yourself a favor and find someone that isn't annoyed at questions and sees you as human being instead of an annoyance. This man is unkind.

Waste of time

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

Waste of time. Sent to him for second opinion by a very thorough pcp. He didn't read any information or tests sent over. Did not obtain test results from previous neuro. Pulled an old mri from st v and declared I needed pain management! I didn't come asking for pain pills, I came seeking answers. He literally did nothing and wouldn't try. I can't recommend him to anyone. Even my pcp was disappointed and surprised. He wouldn't even read the material she sent in with me or consult as to why she wanted a "specialist" to see me. I simply threw my money away seeing him.

Thanks For Nothing...

Posted on November 10th, 2015

Was a long-time patient of Dr. Janicki's. Turned out he was not an ally when I needed him most. Requested my medical file. Received the file to see lots of wrong information. Went to new neurologist who is helping me greatly. Losing Dr. Janicki is the best thing to ever happen to my disease. Goodbye rude and dismissive.

Extremely negligent

Posted on June 11th, 2015

Horrible experience with Dr. Janicki. He neglected to tell me about a 1 inch tumor in my parapharngeal space that could be the cause of the issues that I went to see him for. He told me my MRI was completely normal. If my daughter wasn't a medical assistant and asked for a copy of the report, I would have never known about it. He was rude and just tried to throw medications at me instead of trying to find the source of the problem. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Posted on April 13th, 2015

wonderful physician and cares about his patient.

Best Doctor & Staff

Posted on March 21st, 2013

I recently became a new patient of Dr. Janicki. He was amazing! He spent time with me listening to me, addressing my concerns, reviewing my medical history and confirming my diagnosis. His staff was the best ever! Everyone!! Erin is Dr. Janicki's assistance. She has the patience of Job! I have dealt with alot of medical professionals, but Dr. Janicki and his staff are the best ever!!

yowzers!!

Posted on December 20th, 2011

wow where to start....Ithink my brother knows more about how to treat people. He is a salesman. Ithink this is why it's called practicing medicine!

Very Good Care

Posted on October 6th, 2010

Dr. Janicki is wonderful. Front office staff is not so good. Definitely recommend him.

Once upon a time cared

Posted on September 12th, 2010

Janiki was once my allie against a very difficult illness. However, for the past year his helpfulness has been in a steep decline, anlong with the group he is belonging to. I hope these grading systems will one day make it to him for him to wake up and become the doctor he once was. I do not know if it is stress, or bad advice but he is a shell of what he once was.

Does not care

Posted on August 18th, 2010

I went to see Dr Janicki as a second opinion and he looked at my prior tests results from my first doctor and told me he did not know what was wrong with me and did not want to see me anymore. He gave me a prescription for something it might be and did not want to follow up. He was in a hurry to get through appointment and did not take time to discuss my symptoms. I would not recommend anyone to see him.

Posted on November 13th, 2017