Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Jasmine
Dr. Mark Jasmine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Concord, NC, with another office in Concord, NC. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Jasmine is affiliated with University Hospital - Charlotte, CMC University and Carolinas Medical Center - NorthEast. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Jasmine has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Mark Jasmine has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Mark Jasmine has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark Jasmine is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I met Dr. Jasmine by chance when I broke an ankle some years ago. When I got to the hospital, he was the doctor who appeared at my side to tell me what my surgery was going to be like. His care after the surgery was as good as anyone could ask. He's a warm and kind person, and we all know we'd like our doctors to relate to us as people and not just charts and images. Since then I've seen him a few more times, and he's never lost my admiration.
Dr. Jasmine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Hospital - Charlotte
Carolinas Medical Center - NorthEast
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark Jasmine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, NC.