3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark Y Johnson?

Great Doctor

I known for a matter of fact that this doctor saved my life. I saw him in his office. He was very nice. With some lab help, he figured out was wrong. I had a very rare infection that I most likely picked up a a north county hospital. He prescribed some med and followed up. I got better but 3 other doctors (a primary, urgent care and Er dr) missed it. I would for sure go back to him with no hesitation

Uncompassionate!!!!!

Dr. Johnson placed a stent in my brothers (has stage IV esophageal/gastric cancer) esophagus at a hospital in San Diego. Unfortunately my brother experienced discomfort, pain and acid reflux. I called and called and called Dr Johnson's office and could not , for one week, get a response. In fact whoever answers his phone calls at his office was very nasty. Told me he will get in touch with me when he can. Finally he called me back, im assuming he was annoyed (too bad!!!) And told me he did not have to speak with me and that his call to me was a 'courtesy'....he should not be a doctor!!! No compassion and he believes he is doing people a favor...

Wonderful and Caring with patients

Wonderful Doctor. Good bedside manner. Takes his time with you and really cares for his patients. Made a painful situation easier to deal with for the family.

Dr Johnson was extremely professional and caring of my medical condition. I especially liked how he greeted me by name and had already reviewed my chart prior to the time that he saw me. I highly rate him and am glad to return to him for continuing care. I have already recommended my mother to him.

One of the best doctors I've ever seen.

When I walked into his office, everything was clean and everyone was kind. I filled out the information sheet, sat down and was greeted by Dr. Johnson in less than 5 minutes, ready to see me.What I really liked is that he listed REALLY well to my concern, like very few doctors I've had. He didn't rush me at all, and he answered each question. I could tell he has an extensive knowledge and was very polite. If you are unfortunate enough to need a gastro, I'd highly recommend Mark Johnson at Scripps CV.

Dr. Mark Y Johnson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chula Vista, CA.

Dr. Mark Y Johnson Is this you?