Dr. Mark S Jordan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark S Jordan?

Gratitude

Dr. Jordan explained everything so clearly. He calmed my nerves regarding the procedure my mom faced. She came through with flying colors. Her chest pain is gone and she so much happier. I thought I was going to lose her, but it looks like she we be watching her grandchildren for a long time.

Dr. Jordan is my Cardiologist and I am so grateful to be in the hands of such an outstanding physician. He is highly educated and experienced but more importantly I know he sincerely cares about me and my health. It can be scary having a heart condition so having him on my side means the world to me.

RN

Dr. Jordan is the most attentive and knowledgable doctor I've ever had. I know he has an Ivy League Education but what I appreciate most is that he genuinely cares. I feel lucky to be in such good hands.

truth lacking drasticaly

"your echocardiagram was fine," fact leaking artificial mitral valve{one year old} ejection fraction left chamber 50% and chamber not sufficently pumping blood. Had to call the surgeon who installed the mitral valve to get schtdy cardios attention. The group referred me to Jordans partner. I remain extremely exhausted, weak and in pain. Avoid "dr" jordan

Dr. Mark S Jordan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Schenectady, NY.