Dr. Mark Josovitz Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Mark Josovitz?

Moved to Kingsport, TN. He was my doctor here in Murfreesboro, TN. I got to see him at my appointments. Then he started taking time off and I could not see him any more. Now I find he has started a practice in Kingsport, TN basically abandoning us here in Murfreesboro. TN. Wish he would of had the guts to just tell me to get another doctor rather then how he has done it. Call the Murfreesboro office and they will not tell you he has another office, but rather make the appoitment and then when you show up you are told he is not there thatday. I am very disappionted and at this time I could not recommend him to anyone. Now I am looking for another doctor.

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

Posted on December 19th, 2016

Never see doctor anymore but told I will on phone. Makes me cone in every mobth for refills when it use ti5 be twice a year. One of his assistants is very rude. Been a patient long time but no one seens to care a anymore except about making more money. No considerations for our time.

Posted on November 1st, 2016

I never get to see the dr... just his nurse... and I'm always charged under a doctor's visit.

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

When I seethe doctor, which is not eberytime, I am very pleased with the amount of time he spends with me and his diagmosis and treatment. I would rate him a fibe star doctor. Most of his staff are very outstanding also.

Posted on June 18th, 2016

Unprofessional

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

I needed a referral to a specialty dr and it took SIX days to have mind faxed from this office! That's ridiculous since Dr J is the one who was supposed to set it up. The front desk girls are rude and don't understand anything. One of them barely speaks English and is always on her cell phone.

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Unorganized doctor and staff. It took three weeks to have my records released to my new PCP.

Don't waste your time or sacrifice your health!!

Posted on May 16th, 2016

Posted on April 28th, 2016

Awful person and horrible doctor. Do your research before you consider going to his practice. He had me on so many unnecessary medications and I developed a slight addiction to them. I had to receive help to kick them. Thinking back, I realized he was just over prescribing me things I never asked for or needed but I trusted him since I had known him for a few years and he seemed like a good doctor. I was wrong.

Posted on April 27th, 2016

One of the best doctors I've ever been too

POOR MEDICAL CARE

Posted on April 26th, 2016

WENT IN FOR INFECTION ON FACE, POSSOBLY STAPH.NURSE PRACTIONER DID NOT CULTURE NOR EXAMINE ME.BEEN 4 MONTHS.NOW HAVE DEEP FACIAL SCARS THAT REQUIRE PLASTIC SURGERY.WILL NEVER GO BACK NOR RECOMMEND

Warning

Posted on April 12th, 2016

He is a disservice to the health community. His intelligence is wasted on greed and lack of care for the health of those who trust him. A word of warning for your health and safety, choose wisely, and choose another physician.