Dr. Mark Jostes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Jostes?

Love Dr. Jostes!

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

Love Dr. Jostes & his awesome staff!! Highly recommend him!

Amazing

Posted on March 21st, 2017

He's absolutely amazing, I'd never want to go anywhere else!

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

Great dr

Posted on August 19th, 2015

I am a senior citizen now. I've been seeing Dr. Jostes for the past 15 years, the best OBGYN doctor I ever had. My daughter sees him also.

Posted on June 26th, 2015

Dr. Jostes was great, but I am less impressed by the billing procedureI was charged a co pay for an annual checkup because I was a new patient. Legally routine checkups should not have to pay a co pay. Then I had a

Grrrr . . .VBAC attempt

Posted on March 7th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Jostes for years. Loved him! First baby came fine and Jostes was a great surgeon. With my second pregnancy now he encouraged I schedule a c-section at 6 weeks pregnant. He did not encourage me to go for a VBAC which was disappointing. Jostes was OK, he did not communicate all of my options to me or talk to me about my particular situation. His office staff is the real negative to his care. His phone nurse is rude, accusatory and unprofessional. She is the main reason I switched offices. I didn't appreciate feeling like a nuisance each time I called during my pregnancies.

Great Doctor, But Poor Service

Posted on February 28th, 2013

Mark Jostes has been a great doctor of mine for the past couple of years. He's helped me a lot and I trust him! However, whenever I call for a question, his assistant is very unfriendly and almost rude! Unfortunately because of her, I do not want to continue using Dr. Jostes. I absolutely hate to call the office when I rarely have a concern and feel that any patient should not fear this. I feel like a doctors assistant should act this way, therefore I would avoid this doctor if you ever would like to call and ask a question.

staff

Posted on October 20th, 2011

Dr. Jostes is a great doctor. He delivered my first child and put me at ease about my worries and concerns. His staff is mostly great but the woman at the front desk Melissa brings the score way down in most of the surveys I have found I'm sure. She is very rude and makes me dread making my appointments.

Patient

Posted on September 29th, 2011

I love this doctor! A co-worker recommended him to me 5 years ago and I would never consider going to anyone else. 4 years ago Dr. Jostes delivered my baby and it was the best experience I could have ever hoped for!! There is never a wait when I go which is a major plus and the staff is so welcoming as well which really helps ease you in any situation you may be having!

Posted on January 28th, 2010

Extremely caring person and has an excellent bedside manner...showes total concern for the patient is thorough in explaining diagnosis and procedure, follows up himself [not with a nurse], does not talk down to people and is very personable. He is an excellent doctor.

Great Doc!

Posted on November 25th, 2009

Dr. Jostes delivered my two daughters. My oldest had a heart issue during labor so Dr. Jostes and his team immediately made the right decision to perform a c-section. Great staff, quick in and out, and he's the best.

Excellent Physician

Posted on August 18th, 2009

I would recommend Dr. Mark Jostes. He ist really nice and proffesional and his beside manners are good.The wait time in the office is very short.