Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark C Juretic has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Juretic made me feel 100% comfortable from the start. I have wanted to have this procedure done for 10+ years and didn't because I was scared to do so. Dr. Juretic understood this fear and apprehension and made me feel at ease. He was attentive to my questions and addressed them in a caring manner. The outcome of my surgery was fantastic, made even better by the caring nature of Dr. Juretic. It is an important thing to trust and be comfortable with your doctors especially for such a life changing procedure. I am beyond pleased.
27 Years Experience
University Of Manitoba
Graduated in 1991
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. Mark C Juretic accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSansum Clinic, 215 Pesetas Ln, Santa Barbara, CA
Dr. Mark C Juretic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.