Dr. Mark K Hodges Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mark K Hodges?

New doctor for us

We had recently moved and were searching for a new physician. Folks in the area recommended Dr. Hodges. We found him personable, responsive to our needs and willing to accept us as new senior patients. Easy to talk to, responsive to prescription refills and appointments. We feel very fortunate to have found him.

Terrible. Staff is even worse. Apathetic and going through the motions. Go elsewhere.

Disappointed patient

I see many physicians in the Baton Rouge area but have to say seeing this physician is something I hope to never experience again. Dr. Hodges is the coldest unconcerned physician I have ever seen. I left feeling more stressed about my condition than before I went in. He was not interested in hearing the symptons I was experiencing that brought me to his office. He didn't answer my questions or concerns. I am truly baffled by the brief experience of the visit. I would never tell anyone to see him and I certainly will be looking for another pulmonary physician.

I have been a patient of Dr. Hodges for many years. I have always had a pleasant visit with accurate diagnosis and care. I like that he doesn't beat around the bush, but instead he is very point blank and he answers my questions that way.

Quitting this Pulmonoligist.

I've been very ill twice and could not get in to see this Doctor for days. He really didn't seem to care!

Dr. Mark K Hodges is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.