Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark K Myers
Dr. Mark K Myers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oregon, IL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark K Myers has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Mark K Myers has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Mark K Myers is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 8
This is a doctor who I saw growing up, who has been seeing my family for several years. I always felt he was not quite adequate, but in Oregon, IL there are very few options for doctors. He has all but dismissed every ailment that my grandfather has had in recent years, while his health has quickly been declining. My grandfather complained about his hip hurting (he had fallen) several months ago and "Dr." Myers told him it wasn't his hip it was his back--without any xrays or tests. Today, we learned that his hip actually had a fracture all this time, which was causing him trouble walking. He also told my grandfather that "Old Age" was the cause of his symptoms. If you can avoid this doctor, I recommend that.
25 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
St Marys Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Mark K Myers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKATHERINE SHAW BETHEA MEDICAL GROUP, 1307 W Washington St Ste 145, Oregon, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark K Myers, MD - Family Medicine in Oregon, IL, in this video.
Dr. Mark K Myers is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oregon, IL.