Dr. Mark Myers Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Mark Myers?

Not accurate or thorough!

Posted on October 8th, 2015

This is a doctor who I saw growing up, who has been seeing my family for several years. I always felt he was not quite adequate, but in Oregon, IL there are very few options for doctors. He has all but dismissed every ailment that my grandfather has had in recent years, while his health has quickly been declining. My grandfather complained about his hip hurting (he had fallen) several months ago and "Dr." Myers told him it wasn't his hip it was his back--without any xrays or tests. Today, we learned that his hip actually had a fracture all this time, which was causing him trouble walking. He also told my grandfather that "Old Age" was the cause of his symptoms. If you can avoid this doctor, I recommend that.

Posted on June 7th, 2017