Dr. Mark K Smith Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Mark K Smith?

careless dr.

For the first time I went to this dr. for an anual physical checkup.He didn't even check my heart beat just some basic questions and asked me what kind of Medicine I want for my prescription. Simply carless .

careless dr.

For the first time I went to this dr. for a physical checkup.He didn't even check my heart beat just some basic questions and asked me what kind of Medicine in want for my prescription. Simply carless .

I was told he was very sweet. But, I do not know with who.

His dianosis was way off and the prescriptions he gave me made me worse than I was to start with. He doesn't listen nor did he even remember what he had told me at the last visit. I will not be going back to see him I believe he is a fake.

Never able to get appt on the day I am sick, always 2+ days later. Doesn't seem to hear what I am telling him.

Disappointing baseline visit

Nice individual.... but was looking for someone to establish a health baseline during a first visit... did not look at health information datasheet with previous history, social history and family history(why ask for it then?)nor asked questions to get that info, no physical exam other than BP and auscultation, no blood work to rule out cholesterol, diabetes, thyroid problems and others... So all in all, Dr Smith does not seem to have a focus on disease prevention.

Great Doctor

I love Dr. Smith. He is kind and caring and very easy to talk to. He spends quality time with his patients and his diagnosis and recommendations are always right one. I have been seeing him for years and he never wears his white doctor jacket. I don't know why but I like that he does'nt. He just stands out from other doctors. He is the best. I highly recommend him.

great dr

My family really likes Dr. Smith. He is caring and takes time to correctly diagnos...The only problem we encounter is dealing with his office staff, which can be very frustrating. We also always have to wait a long time past our appt time. I feel like it is a maze trying to get an appt or a message to the dr....i usually give up and just make an appt