Dr. Mark S Kaminski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark S Kaminski?

Don't Recommend

I had to follow up with the doctor to get routine follow up exams and then he didn't like that so he dropped me as a patient. I had to call repeatedly to get test results, this doctor simply does not have the time to spend with you. Have a new doctor that takes the time to listen to me who really cares about my well being.

I think that he is a poor communicator and rather grandiose in his manner.

Excellent Physician

I've been a patient of Dr. Mark for many years. The reason I continue seeing him is very simple; he is an excellent doctor. He really cares about his patients. I hope Obama Care doesn't scare him away .

Dr. Kaminski has been my doctor for over 10 years. During that time he has cared for me for common illnesses, cancer and an anachroid bleed in my brain. His credentials are impeccable!! He has shown kindness during some difficult life traumas and always is caring. His care and knowledge are exceptional.