Dr. Mark Kan Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark Kan?

Impressed, happy and 100% satisfied!

Posted on April 24th, 2017

Words can't describe how impressed, happy and 100% satisfied I am with Dr Kan and his amazing team!! After a couple miscarriages and knowing I didn't want to go through another one I started thinking about IVF. I spoke to anyone and everyone who had gone through the process and had come up with 3 possible Drs. After the first initial conference call and meeting we knew that Dr Kan would be right for us. My blood work showed my AMH was .12 (very low) like another review stated he didn't make any promises but was hopeful. After 3 cycles under the family plan I am happy to say that I am 14 weeks pregnant. This would have never been possible without Dr. Kan, Michelle, Danielle, Susan, Carolyn and the staff at CCRM!

Realistic expectations and provides hope for 40+

Posted on January 6th, 2017

After doing my research on fertility clinics in the bay area, I was considering going with CCRM in Colorado. When I heard they opened an office in OC, I decided to reach out to Dr Kan directly. I was able to immediately talk to Dr. Kan days later and schedule my first face to face appointment only weeks later. He did is initial assessment and acknowledged my, but gave me a realistic plan to achieve the best chances to have a successful outcome. I had 3 rounds with CCS testing, and implanted 1, and it stuck. I'm 12 weeks pregnant and grateful I decided to travel to find a great Dr and staff that was patient and thorough throughout the process. They respond quickly and were friendly and knowledgeable . Thank you so much for giving me faith and hope my body could do this.

Posted on November 16th, 2016

The staff and Dr. are very pleasant to work with and I do feel that I had a few issues that allowed me to see that patience is a big part of this process. Even when I had bad days on my progress, the Dr. was very patient and always had a plan of what to do next.

Posted on May 25th, 2016

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Kan. I was always able to schedule an appointment that fit my schedule and never waited longer than 5 minutes. The staff was always informative and friendly. My questions and concerns were always heard and answered. Dr. Kan made sure that I knew exactly what to expect and was always very positive about the outcomes. I would recommend his office and his service above any other!

Patient

Posted on October 14th, 2014

Dr. Kan is one of the most dedicated physicians I have ever met. He has chosen his staff well; everyone is helpful and willing to assist in making your experience the best possible. My husband and I underwent IVF through Dr. Kans care. He could not have made the process easier. He explained every step in detail and stayed with us until every one of our questions were answered. We even had weekend appointments to keep my treatment on schedule and their wait time is less than 5 minutes. If there was an option for 0 minutes I would have chosen that...you can't go wrong with choosing Dr. Kan and his team to help in starting or growing your family!!!

Best Doctor!!!

Posted on March 28th, 2014

Dr. Kan is an expert in fertility options and procedures. He was also recommended by one of the top OBGYN's in CA. In 6 months, I was pregnant due to successful IVF. The office is very warm, clean and welcoming. Staff is very professional, knowledgeable and friendly--with particular appreciation to April, Danielle, and Michelle. I would recommend Dr. Kan to anyone who needs consultation about pregnancy in general, but especially if you are having challenges in conception--including due to any medical complexities. Thank you so much, Dr. Kan and office staff!!!

Wish I had a reason to go back!

Posted on December 30th, 2013

Dr. Kan and his staff were truly amazing! They were friendly, warming, and extremely quick and thorough. Doctors these days always seem to be in a hurry and running late however Dr. Kan was always on time and and never made you feel rushed. I truly wish I had another reason to go back to him!!

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

I would recommend Dr. Kan to anyone who is seeking the best fertility guidance and treatment. He was our second doctor, so my husband and I had a great point of comparison. His staff was so professional and his calm nature made our process so easy. We are now pregnant with twins because of his work!

Posted on November 21st, 2013

I recommend Dr Kan to all my friends! He is warm, gracious, helpful and genuine. He is someone I felt very comfortable with.

patient

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Kan and his nurses. Everything I could ever want in a doctor was offered by Dr. Kan. With everything being so perfect I it seems unfair to make any negative comment, but if I it is to improve and make sure he gets the appreciation he deserves, why not? THe receptionist is a bit moody in my opinion, I never knew what kind of mood I was going to get when I waked in... it can be easily resolved thought :)

Wonderful experience, amazing staff, great doctor

Posted on October 16th, 2013

At Dr. Kan's office, you feel as though the staff truly cares about helping you with your situation. They are always available to answer questions or put your mind at ease by explaining medications/procedures. The office is always warm and welcoming and I never waited longer than 5 minutes. Dr. Kan's office truly made our journey to getting pregnant easy and comfortable. I would recommend this office to anyone looking for an infertility specialist. We will go back withbaby #2 :)

Excellent RE

Posted on October 11th, 2013

I would describe Dr. Kan as highly skilled, knowledgable, kind, and funny. I felt I could completely trust him with my fertility decisions, procedures, and ultimately with my babies. The office is great - clean and comfortable, good location. I never had to wait, and the nurses and receptionist were very helpful, caring, and efficient. With all the ups and downs of fertility, I only have positive memories of my experience with Dr. Kan.