Dr. Mark R Katz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark R Katz?

Extremely thorough and knowledgeable

Dr. Katz is great at explaining medical conditions and has a vast knowledge of medications and their side effects. He is calm and attentive, a great listener, and goes out of his way to help; he has helped me a great deal with issues completely unrelated to his expertise. I would highly highly recommend him.

Dr. Katz is a great psychiatrist. I tend to be a little sensitive about the way I am treated. Dr. Katz always seemed to listen and I never felt rushed. The medication that he prescribed did help to alleviate symptoms that I had been having prior to meeting with him. In addition to medication, Dr. Katz routinely encouraged me to continue individual therapy with another provider. The only reason I would not give 5 stars is because of the office staff at Kaiser. I have never come across a group as incompetent. I imagine that they have a difficult job to do working in a psychiatric office but they could use a lesson in common courtesy and customer service. Not to mention they frequently check me in to see the wrong doctor, have given me confidential information on another patient, and often have several people standing around and gossiping while there is a long line waiting. Now that Dr. Katz is no longer affiliated with Kaiser Permanente, I guess this will no longer be an issue.

Thanks

Thanks Dr for all your help.