Dr. Mark Kellen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Kellen?

Pain Management doctor

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Kellen for about 7-9 years now. I came to him because I found out I had Chronic Pancreatitis. He was very understanding, caring, honest, and made me feel at ease with him. He has gone above any other doctor I have seen. I don't know if I could have dealt with everything with him. He's my doctor first but now he has become my friend also. He's amazing!

Compassionate and Caring

Posted on December 22nd, 2010

Dr. Kellen really took the time to listen to my pain issues, explain the cause and offer solutions. I was amazed at how much time he spent with me during my appointment and how much attention he gave to my situation. He also was able to offer alternative solutions to pain magagement rather than medication/surgical intervention which I greatly appreciated as I prefer a holistic and homeopathic approach to healthcare. I would recommend him to family and friends.

Highly Recomend for Fibromyalgia

Posted on February 12th, 2010

Have been a patient for many years. He helped me go from bed ridden to functional.He will spend as much time as you need with him to help you get pain ...

Great Doctor

Posted on September 5th, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Kellen for about 3-4 years. I have chronic pancreatitis and he has been great! He really cares and listens to me. I'm always in alot of pain but he always trys everything for me. I won't go anywhere else.

Most Caring Dr I have ever seen.

Posted on June 10th, 2008

i have been a ain clinic patient for 3 years now. He is treating my Fibromyalgia and the pain associated with it. he goes out of his way to insure that I am healthy and in less pain. If i hae pproblems he is available by pager any time day or night. I would highly recommend him to anyone with chronic pain. He truly cares about his patients.

Posted on April 6th, 2016