Dr. Mark A Kelly Is this you?

1.4

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Mark A Kelly?

Horrible experience. I am very disappointed with this uncaring doctor. Treated the staff and patient like scum.

ER Visit

Rudest doctor I have ever come in contact with. I took my seven year old son to the ER with chest pains. The first contact we had with Dr Kelly was his belittling of the nurse for doing an ecg. Then proceeded to get into an argument with my wife and I when he asked about family history.

staff seemed annoyed by requests

staff seemed to be annoyed when asked for things and when asked questions about care of patient, had less than desirable demeanor. in a situation that we felt should have been attended to more quickly, they seemed to take their time, in no hurry at all. more than two staff members were less than courteous to us.

Dr. Mark A Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laurel, MS.