Mark Kent Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Mark Kent?

Terri Oliver, LPN

Posted on October 31st, 2017

Dr. Kent was the surgeon for my mother in law Sandy Boyd and he was very knowledgeable, was able to detect her immediate and life changing problem and performed STAT surgery preventing her further complications. Thank you Dr. Kent for your attention to detail and immediate response!

QUACK

Posted on March 16th, 2017

HAS NO SURGERY OR PATIENT SKILLS!

Pain

Posted on February 25th, 2017

Ever since you did my obstruction surgery, I have had horrible left side stomach pain when I eat.

Totally unprepared

Posted on February 21st, 2017

Did not do surgery that was scheduled because he was unprepared to do it. In the end I spent almost a week in transit and in town waiting for it, spending to have testing done beforehand that he said was required by the hospital, but it wasn't. Didn't look like he had a happy staff either.

bad news

Posted on September 8th, 2016

I'm going to keep this short, if you are looking for a surgeon, please do not even consider this guy. He operated on me for something very routine and the outcome was disastrous. He also tried to cover it up but could not . I repeat run don't walk as fast as you can from this guy, he really is bad news.

botched surgery

Posted on September 7th, 2016

If you need surgery please so do ot let this guy do it, he liked to let me die ans i still have not recovered and it has been three years. I can't go into detail on the surgery he preformed on me, but I can tell you it was a horror story that is unimaginable. Stay far far away from this so called surgeon. Again Do NOT under any circumstances let this guy cut on you or anyone you love. Fair warning !!

Posted on June 10th, 2016

Excellent bedside manner. my wait time was 10 minutes! best doctor I've been to in Lebanon Tn. Will absolutely recommend this doctor.

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Awesome doctor

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Dr.Kent is an excellent Doctor. I have recommended him to many of my friends.

see a specialist

Posted on September 4th, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Kent 2008-2009, while he was in Knoxville. Im not sure if he still does general surgery but if so, DO NOT LET HIM NEAR YOUR REAR!!! I mean that literally. He preformed a surgery on me for internal hemorrhoids. Fast forward 6 years and 3 surgeries to repair damage . I am still suffering and looking a the possibility of needing a colostomy bag (yes from what he did). On the recommendation of two of surgeons my family and I sought legal action but local surgeons weren't willing to testify against a colleague as we discovered is almost always the case. After seeing the lawyer and calculating the cost, time and commitment we decided not to go ahead with it. Besides my goal isn't to ruin Dr. Kent . I honestly did like him and I know he didn't do this on purpose . My only hope is to spare someone else this pain. So if you need surgery see a physician that specializes in what you need done.

He can't see well and he will cut at the wrong spot where your problem is.

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

He can't perform surgery properly and failed to remove one simple problem twice with me.

Great Doctor

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Don't believe everything you read. Dr. Kent is a very good doctor and surgeon. I will recommend him time after time.