Dr. Mark Ketheeswaran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Ketheeswaran?

Posted on April 5th, 2017

Have many complex medical problems and Dr Ketheeswaran is as a Dr and a person one of the most patient caring and interested in you and your problems that I have been to in many years. Its a shame that more primary Dr's were not this taken with there patients.

BEST IN TOWN HANDS DOWN

Posted on April 14th, 2016

As a New Patient I was so impressed with Dr. Mark & his staff. I knew from the very first call I received from Patrice I was sent to the Best office. She was so polite & took time with me.I was Greated with a big smile & true manors by Patrice when I walked in the office. Dr. Mark is so Nice. He made me feel at ease by spending time with me and taking time to Explain everything so I would understand. I can not begin to explain how nice it was to leave with no doubt I am in the right hands. Best Dr. & Staff Hands Down!!

Posted on April 6th, 2016

Dr. Mark is the best cancer doctor in Fayetteville, NC

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

Dr Mark is ONE of A kind!! He personally calls & checks on you. He takes his time & Explains the treatment in a way that I understand! His Staff is truly Amazing! Patrice Always has a smile & she is such a sweet & caring person. Dr Mark & Patrice make going to the office very pleasant! Nobody wants cancer but if you find yourself needing the Best in town Give Dr Mark a call! I recently told Patrice that she makes going to a office Nobody wants to go to Pleasant! Dr Mark will take Wonderful care of you! Patrice will go far & beyond to make sure you get what you need!

Posted on June 21st, 2017