Dr. Mark D Khorsandi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark D Khorsandi?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Dr. Khorsandi had give me my life back for few years my arms and hands , fingers have giving up on me but dr. Had always help me and I'm very grateful for having him in my life I love the man you don't know what would it be of my life if he wouldn't give me my arms , hand and fingers back normal , no pain and a work of ark bless by God .

Carpal Tunnel Surgery/ Dr Mark Khorsandi, D.O. Houston Tx.

I was suffering for more than a year and a half of carpal tunnel syndrome whose symptoms are pain in the wrists, hands and arms and numbness in my fingers which gradually progresses to the point where it gets to be unbearable. I could not even turn the door knobs of any doors in my house or open a bottle of water, or even drive,I felt like everything hurt. My life was miserable! Until, I found a you tube video of Dr. Mark Khorsandi, D.O. A carpal tunnel syndrome Specialist who performed my carpal tunnel surgeries with such minimal scar and pain that I'm still amazed! I could never thank God enough for the miracle he performed in my hands through him. If you are suffering like I was of this condition, Dr Mark Khorsandi from Hand Surgery Specialists of Texas is the Specialist you need. His experience and expertise will make the difference in your life!

Fantastic doctor!

Top Doc

Very skilled, knowledgeable and very pleasant. Makes you feel at ease.

Outstanding Hand Surgeon

Dr. Khorsandi was able to swiftly and accurately diagnose an issue with my hand that three prior orthopedic surgeons were unable to figure out. He took the time to really listen to my symptoms and was able to correctly diagnose the issue within 10 minutes of my first appointment. Dr. Khorsandi is a very intelligent and compassionate doctor. I have a new hand thanks to Dr. Khorsandi. Save yourself multiple trips to different hand surgeons and see Dr. Khorsandi from the beginning. He is the best.

Best Hand Surgeon in Houston

Dr. Khorsandi is an excellent hand surgeon. He will take great care of you as he did to me. Highly recommend!

Highly Recommend

I want to let everyone know Dr. Khorsandi really helped me get my life back. I was in severe pain, could not sleep, tried everything possible including splints, and medications. Nothing worked. I had severe carpal tunnel syndrome. Dr. Khorsandi was very kind, and took the time to explain to me what was going on with my hands. He performed the endoscopic carpal tunnel release on both of my hands. My pain improved almost the next day. The recovery was quick as they said. Anyone considering having carpal tunnel surgery should 1. consider the endoscopic procedure - make sure you do your research and 2. go see Dr. Khorsandi.

exceptional physician

Amazing Physician

Dr. Khorsandi helped to fix my hand. He is very professional, smart, and caring. From the moment I met him, I felt very comfortable with his care.

Dr. Mark D Khorsandi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.