Dr. Mark Kimmel Is this you?

The best there ever was

This guy is an old school doc. He treated me & my wife like family and we are forever grateful for that. He talked to us like people, which is the first time any doctor has ever done that for me. We are simple folks, and going through this process was incredibly difficult. Dr. K was a champion and really helped us through our hard times. The front desk wasn't the best, but that's not what I needed. I needed the best doc for me and my wife and we found him in Dr. Mark Kimmel

I'm proactive with reading my record and he didn't address some of the questionable results. Didn't know if he didn't see it or wanted to wait and see how bad it got. Either way, I expected him to talk to me. Staff forgets to schedule appointments. Find a different doctor.

Good Doctor, Poor Staff

Dr. Kimmel is a good doctor, and has always gone above and beyond to take care of my mother. The front desk and staff are sometime rude, however I look past this as the quality of care is what is most important to my family. I want to thank Dr. Kimmel for everything he has done for us over the past 10 years.

Dr. Kimmel and his staff are curt and lack the empathy needed in this profession. I am very disappointed in the "factory-like" atmosphere. What happened to the caring component? This practice has gotten too big and clearly is run like a BUSINESS!

Excellent MD and staff

Dr. Kimmel and has staff have been nothing but great to my family.

Excellent doctor, Marvelous human being.

Doctor Kimmel saw me through my original cancer, and diagnosed and is treating the unfortunate metastasis 5 years later. He is the best. Because he is the best, he is very busy with many patients and lots of calls from other doctors, but during my appointment, it is as if I am the only patient on earth. He listens, thinks about things, tweaks treatments to alleviate side effects, explains what is happening and what to expect, and is even cheerful about being a team player with an expert at Dana Farber that I go to every few months. His staff is very professional, as well as kind and caring. I would not trust just anyone to pump these toxins into my veins -- they take the proper care with every detail. The only problems are with occasional waits for callbacks or in the infusion room, because there are just so many patients. But until they find a cure, patients are going to flock to him because he is the best.

Good Luck

Go else where. He and his staff due not care about you or your family. He and his staff are rude and his bed side manner is even more less compensate. M His staff monitors all of these ratings so they can give a good one after a poor rating is given. Long and short they just soak you for your money.

I wanted to thank Dr. Kimmel and his staff for treating my family and I well. 4 Years cancer free now!!

Dr. Mark Kimmel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Essex, CT.