Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark J Kirchblum
Dr. Mark J Kirchblum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockville Centre, NY. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Kirchblum is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center. Dr. Kirchblum has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark J Kirchblum has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Showing 5 of 20
My entire family see's Dr Kirchblum as our PCP. He & Deborah, the PA are both amazing & caring! The front off staff is not so great, rude, in a rush all the time & ALWAYS on personal phone calls which would normally make me leave a practice but Dr Kirchblum is worth the agravation that is his front office staff!
I have been seeing Dr. Kirchblum for 18 years for my GERD. He is a caring, knowledgeable, thorough and experienced physician. Dr. Kirchblum genuinely takes an interest in his patients and is adamant about following up relative to your condition. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of an accomplished gastroenterologist.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kirchblum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Mark J Kirchblum accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKirchblum & Mausner Mds, 2000 N Village Ave Ste 211, Rockville Centre, NY
Dr. Mark J Kirchblum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville Centre, NY.