Dr. Mark D Kirschenbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark D Kirschenbaum?

Brilliant MD!

This physician diagnosed my brothers' medical problems before any other doctor.He is brilliant and explains medicine so that you understand it. His staff is extremely polite and caring. I would recommend this doctor to everyone.

dr. kirschenbaum takes care of my family, and he does an excellent job. he goes above and beyond what many doctors do. he has had many conversations and input for a family member who lives in another state. he always calls to find out how you are doing, his diagnosis is always on the mark. i highly recommend this doctor. very very courteous staff. always pleasant and eager to help. a truly wonderful office

TOP CARDIOLOGIST

Dr. kirschenbaum took care of my father. He diagnosed problems where other doctors did not. He spent alot of time with us since my father has many issues. I felt bad for the other patients, but i realized that he spends as much time with each patient as he needs to. Great staff, very pleasant. My dad will never see another doctor again, we are sold on Dr. kirschenbaum!

great doctor!!!

Dr. Kirschenbaum is a great and caring doctor. He is attentive and very thorough and puts me at ease. With Dr. Kirschenbaum's professional expertise my cholesterol has dropped 40 points without medication!! My kind of doctor!I recommend Dr. Kirschenbaum in a HEARTbeat!!

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!!!

I have had the pleasure/privilege of being a patient of Dr. Kirschenbaum's for 15 years, and he has been there for my entire family as well. He is truly the kindest and most caring doctor I know of. He is the greatest diagnostician and has never kept his patients waiting for more then 15 minutes, except for when he may have an emergency, in which we certainly understand. His staff is warm and welcoming, and very professional. Whether its saving my life, or merely an upper respiratory problem, Dr. Kirschenbaum is there for you! I recommend him as the most wonderful doctor ever!

excellent doctor. he really knows his medicine. he leaves no stone unturned. i highly recommend this doctor. excellent bedside manor! a little wait but worth it!!!

Fabulous doctor. Makes me feel better just walking into his office. Very courteous staff. He is a top notch doctor.

He was the only doctor that diagnosed my irregular heart beat was a overactive thread. Went for years and no dr could figure t out. He is he best I've dealt with!

Dr. Kirschenbaum is an excellent, highly skilled doctor. His attentiveness to detail, and excellent listening skills saved my life, while other doctors were scratching their heads trying to figure out what was wrong with me. He is gifted at "thinking outside the box" when he listens to your symptoms, and it doesn't take him long to narrow things down and order tests that are the ones that will give him answers (and he gets them too!) I have been going to him for 25 years, and will continue to use him. Because of his expertise, I have a quality of life that I never could have hoped to have.

I found Dr. Kirschenbaum to be professional and knowledgeable does not spend much time but it is adequate. Office runs like a well oiled machine. Not overly friendly. I recommend him.

Poor people skills, he doesn't seem to listen to my concerns. I called with a question, forgot medicine when I was out of town and I had questions, but I never received a call back.

wellness visit

Very pool in service overall

Dr. Mark D Kirschenbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tenafly, NJ.