Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark Z Klebanov has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mark Z Klebanov has the following 12 expertise
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Cushing Disease
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Gland Issues
Dr. Mark Z Klebanov is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Klebanov and his staff have always been very caring and spend time to address anything to annual tests to fully understand an ailment.Because he has a broad specrum of knowledge as an MD, endocrinologist and internist and has equiptment in-office to handle many tests, (spiramator, ultrasound, etc, he saves the time and cost of referals and he has ruled out causal factors and provided discover the root cause behind a condition quickly. It's been eight years, no complaints ad very satisfied.
I have referred many patients to Dr. Klebanov. I am personally impressed with his willingness to listen, diagnose and offer a balanced treatment plan that makes you feel like you are a partner in the health solution. I have 3 sons that also see him and they would tell you he and his staff care about their wellbeing and good health! They would also tell you they are very kind.
Dr. Klebanov took it upon himself to make decisions for my elderly mother without consulting with me first. He has huge ego and doesn't listen to any of our concerns or our mother's health issues. Don't expect to get the opportunity to speak with him for more than 60 seconds because that's all the time he has to explain anything that's going on with his patient. Like he did to us, he'll just dismiss you and go on to his next patient.
Patients' Choice Award (2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
43 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1975
Li Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Mark Z Klebanov accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMark Z Klebanov Md, 120 La Casa Via Ste 102, Walnut Creek, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark Z Klebanov in this video.
Dr. Mark Z Klebanov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.