Dr. Mark T Koehl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark T Koehl?

Wait times getting out of control

The wait time in this office has become rather ridiculous. At my son's last appointment we arrived 15 min early, were the only ones in the room...never saw another patient leave, then after the initial 15 min a few more people came in. We waited 15 more minutes before we were called back. Once we were in the room it took only matter of a couple of minutes before being seen, and we were out about 3 minutes later. Dr. Koehl is very nice and pleasant, but he is quick to write a prescription for antibiotics. In some cases it's what's needed, but he along with most doctors now a days are overpaid guessers. I would rather they take a little more time and try to figure out what might be going on instead of throwing a pill Rx at you and telling you to come back after 10 days (so you can pay another co-pay) and giving a different Rx because they got it wrong the first time, and sometimes even the second and third times. Patients do not benefit from doctors any morethanks insurance companies!

Kind and concerned

Dr. Koehl is very kind and concerned. He listens to me and I do not feel pressured for time. He asks questions and remembers proir conversations. I am very particular about a family physician; Dr. Koehl is the finest I've ever had.

Dr. Mark T Koehl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temperance, MI.