Dr. Mark C Kory Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark C Kory?

Nicest doctor I've ever seen

From the moment I met dr.Kory I just loved him! He is so friendly and reassuring. I had a basal cell cancer on my forearm. He informed me it was easily treatable with surgery and really put me at ease. He removed the lesion later the same week at a surgery center down the street. I was even shocked when I was waiting for the lab results and he asked if I wanted more soda! Highly recommend him!

Dr Kory is an awesome doc. He is very caring and personable. He is thorough and really listens. My whole family has gone to him over the years and I recommend him to so many people.

Mrs

Very personable. Makes you feel at ease. Takes time and explains everything. Happy we found him. He is very good.

Highly recommended!

No one better! He is so relatable and really talk to us like we are friends. :-)

Seems to require unnecessary, repeated visits

I saw Dr. Kory for quite a few years. . . Generally, he seemed to be very thorough. However, I had to keep returning for injections and drainage of cysts on my neck. Talked to a physician assistant socially who took one look at my neck and, consequently, removed the cysts. Should this not have been done rather than having me return repeatedly? Dissapointing. . .

Should Be Aware

My mother really did like Dr. Kory but bad care has happened to her latlely from this doctor. #1 she had melanoma he burned it off and was unaware it was melanoma!Dr, Kory also said he was removing a basil and took half her ear lobe off ( think you would mention this before hand!) also a lady I work with is missing the whole lower left part of his nose due to basil ( think Dr. Kory would mention this!) If you are going to chop on people you should at least let them know so we have the chance to see a plastic surgeon if its on the face!! Im glad another doctor found my moms melanoma and she will not die.

I have been a patient of Dr. Kory's for melanoma and he always knows the right thing to do and refers me to the best! He is a VERY caring doctor and always has a smile. I don't live as close anymore but it is well worth the drive for me to continue my care with Dr. Kory.

Dr. Mark C Kory is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chesterfield, MO.