Dr. Mark Kot Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mark Kot?

the best arrogrant doctor on the east end

Posted on August 14th, 2016

good in emergency that's what he is there for arrogant hasn't changed over the years but that is what a yalie does best he looks down upon people feeling superior to the average joe

Posted on June 12th, 2016

So great to have an me available on a Sunday. Top rated

Excellent Doctor and professional staff

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Dr. Kot is a great family doctor who has been our family doctor for years and we will continue to go to him.

No help whatsoever.

Posted on September 21st, 2015

I went to visit Dr. Kot after an encounter with someone else's blood. Upset and paranoid that I may have contracted something, I went to the nearest urgent care to get some advice. Dr. Kot spoke with me for about 30 seconds, gave me no information, did not recommend an HIV test or that I come back for a follow-up, offered no statistics on rate of transmission or any advice towards where I could find such information. He didn't even refer me to the free HIV clinic no more than 5 minutes down the road, where the doctors take time to answer questions and give tests. Thanks to a Google search on local HIV clinics, I was able to find the clinic on my own and get some peace of mind. Thank you for nothing, Dr. Kot. For the record, tv's Dr. House is not someone after whom you should be modeling your bedside manners.

Posted on September 6th, 2015

gets the job done STAT...efficient and to the point barley spent 3 minutes looking at me an no real hello or good-bye..not sure I was done until it became clear he wasn't coming back. I didn't show up for a coffee chat, and had experienced this before so know he his practice is run. A good looking man who gets the job down and was my miracle worker. Shoulda/woulda come a day earlier with what I now know were CHIGER BITES!!!

Great Experience

Posted on September 10th, 2014

Visited this office for severe throat pain. No wait, very little paperwork to fill out. Prompt and kind, even left with antibiotic started. Very professional, would highly recommend.

Cannot Recommend

Posted on August 31st, 2014

My recent experience with Dr. Kot was good only from the standpoint of almost no wait (but also, almost no customers were there when I went). For $300, he spent maybe 2 or 3 minutes with me, and acted very annoyed when I tried to approach him with a few questions, which still remain unanswered. They were important questions, he wouldn't even really listen, just talks over you. As others have written, he is not the slightest bit interested in any dialog, just getting to the next patient as quickly as possible. I would not return to this place.

Didn't feel he cared about me at all

Posted on January 17th, 2014

Had a bad experience. He is quick to make you go see another doctor to pass the buck. Uncaring, poor bedside manner.

NOT AFFILIATED WITH SOUTHAMPTON HOSPITAL

Posted on October 31st, 2012

Dr. Kot is not affiliated with Southampton Hospital. He is no longer on staff at Southampton Hospital and has not had privileges there for many years. If is totally false to claim that he has an "affiliation" with Southampton Hospital, other than the fact that his walk in clinic is just down the road.

Posted on June 25th, 2011

dr. kot is the best! i've been to him a few times over the past few years, and i never had to wait more than a few minutes to see him. i don't have any medical insurance, but the doc always took care of me, and charged a VERY reasonable amount each time. very highly recommended!

Posted on September 29th, 2010

I have gone to him a couple of times and he is great everytime! As soon as I sit down he just calls me right back and checks on me. I have been there for cellulitis, a broken finger, and some other things. He accurately diagnosis everything and is caring. I 100% recommend this doctor.

Posted on February 2nd, 2010

Dr. Kot is a very good diagnostician. He is calm, courteous and efficient. He follows up quickly with test results and recommendations.