Dr. Mark Kowall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Kowall?

Five Star Dr & Surgeon

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

Dr. Kowall's staff is very nice & efficient. Dr. Kowall was very thorough, answered my questions, & didn't rush to do surgery.

Found a good one

Posted on April 6th, 2015

Dr. Kowall is very attentive, informative and caring. I was pleasantly surprised when he, himself, called my home the day after he performed surgery on my elbow - a Saturday at that - to check on me. I would recommend him highly.

Posted on February 15th, 2014

I have been most impressed and pleased with the care I have recieved from Dr. Kowall. He has the unique ability to treat you with expertise and kindness. As a surgeon, to me he is unsurpassed. I would highly recommend him to family and friends, and indeed have done just that!!

Incredible!!!

Posted on May 31st, 2013

I took my 15 year old son to Dr. Kowall as a 2nd opinion on a torn meniscus, after the first surgeon wouldn't answer our questions and wanted to remove the entire thing. Dr. Kowall answered all of our questions in detail before I could unleash my grocery list of questions on him! We decided to have Dr. Kowall perform the surgery, and the outcome was incredible! Dr. Kowall removed the interior portion of my son's discoid meniscus that was torn to shreds and now my son is walking normal, without crutches, 4 weeks post-op! Make Dr. Kowall your first choice, not a 2nd opinion!

The Best!

Posted on February 27th, 2013

my husband and i have ben patients of dr. kowall's for 12 years. we have recommended him to 14 of our friends and not one of them has been unhappy with him. dr. kowall is a caring doctor who really looks at the patient as a person, not just a torn meniscus or broken bone. he takes time to listen to you and uses your input along with his knowledge to access the problem and prescribe a course of action. we have put our bodies in his hands many times and would do so again without hesitation.

Posted on February 20th, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Kowall to anyone seeking orthopedic care.

Posted on January 6th, 2010