Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark A Krich has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Mark A Krich has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Mark A Krich is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I came in with bug bites that spread to an infection to the bone. This doctor saw me for less than 3 minutes and almost mocked me when I told him my history and just left the room. I was in the front door and back out of it in less than 15 minutes with a wrong diagnosis. The different hospital down the street is what kept myou situation from getting worse
This physician saw me after I was told by my primary care physician to go to the ER. I had been sweating for about a week profusely, especially at nights. No fever. I was nauseous & an injection was given to me by the nurse. Basic blood work was done, and after more than an hour, the physician arrived and said I have no reason to keep you, but I believe you. I said: why wouldn't you believe me? Very poor bedside manners. Obviously graduated from a 2-star medical university. He told me that it could be thyroid disease, but that he couldn't test that, because I would need to be fasting. The following morning, after a miserable night, I went to my primary care physician, and he told me that one does not need to fast to have the thyroid checked. He have me an injection of Toradol, and a prescription for a few days, and I've finally stopped sweating. He did several blood tests, including testosterone, since I had radiation treatments. I would not recommend this physician! It's a shame because St. Joe's is a wonderful hospital! This physicians ego needs to be checked at the door. He came back & also told me that he had reviewed my MRI reports from my brain tumor. That was a complete waste of my time & his. My neurosurgeon met with me several weeks prior to let me know that all was going well.
17 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 2001
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Mark A Krich accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsSt Josephs Hospital And Medical Center, 350 W Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Mark A Krich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.