Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark F Kufel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
He may go too fast for some patients (the word "hyper" came up today when I couldn't remember his name and the nurse @ Kaiser knew who I meant) but he took care of me quickly, efficiently, without putting me through a bunch of expensive testing, and fixed the problem! Even my husband liked him (met him before/after OR).I wish he was still at Kaiser. Or that I wasn't.(my star ratings reflect kaiser not where he is now. Kaiser makes me angry sometimes but they do get you in and out FAST.)
Dr. Kufel was my first Gyn as a teen, and I was fortunate enough to happen upon him again when pregnant with my third child. He always put me at ease and I never felt rushed during an appointment. His professionalism and knowledge made me confident in him as my doctor, and his sense of humor made me comfortable. I always felt like he treated me as a person, rather than just another patient.
28 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Mark F Kufel accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCommunity Health of South Florida Inc, 10300 SW 216th St, Cutler Bay, FL
Dr. Mark F Kufel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cutler Bay, FL.