Dr. Mark F Kufel Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Mark F Kufel?

Middle aged lady who's seen the gamut in ob/gyns

He may go too fast for some patients (the word "hyper" came up today when I couldn't remember his name and the nurse @ Kaiser knew who I meant) but he took care of me quickly, efficiently, without putting me through a bunch of expensive testing, and fixed the problem! Even my husband liked him (met him before/after OR).I wish he was still at Kaiser. Or that I wasn't.(my star ratings reflect kaiser not where he is now. Kaiser makes me angry sometimes but they do get you in and out FAST.)

Fantastic Doctor

Dr. Kufel was my first Gyn as a teen, and I was fortunate enough to happen upon him again when pregnant with my third child. He always put me at ease and I never felt rushed during an appointment. His professionalism and knowledge made me confident in him as my doctor, and his sense of humor made me comfortable. I always felt like he treated me as a person, rather than just another patient.

I wouldn't go back

I saw Dr. Kufel 4 different times and everytime it was the same poor care... even after complaints to Kaiser and to him personally. I finally said I would NEVER see him again.

Run fast

I would not recommend Dr. Kufel to anyone. Don't waste your time.