Dr. Mark D Kuhn III Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Mark D Kuhn III?

Patient

Horrible doctor- stay far away! He stitched my ureter closed during my c-section leading to kidney failure and 3 additional surgeries post c-section. Never returned to my hospital room post surgery- avoided me and ran the other way in the office once as well. He's a horrible doctor and I regret staying with this practice for a terrible and terrifying first birth experience. I would give zero stars if possible.

patient

I was pleased to find a nice and friendly person and place.

BEWARE!

BEWARE! This Dr. performed a Endometrial Biopsy in his office without even telling me he was going to do this! No warning, no pain management, nothing. After I was bleeding so heavy it went on the floor. The nurse said some women have fainted. I called the office after to talk to the manager and she said "maybe he told you and you did not understand!" Really? Unbelievable... many complaints against him and this office on file with the state.