Have you seen Dr Mark Kurd?

Great surgeon

7 weeks out from major spinal fusion surgery. 3 previous surgeries from other docs were all unsuccessful. This was my first time with Rothman and Dr. Kurd. I honestly feel great. Zero issues.

spine surgery

I was wheel chaired into O.R.June 4. Five hours later I walked the length of a room. Now 15 weeks post op I can easily walk 3 miles any day, pain free. I am again playing golf pain free. Doctor Kurd changed my life and provided me new motivation for living. i am again playing golf,and for those acquainted i was able to score my age again, 15 weeks after surgery. Nothing I can say here could fully explain my satisfaction, appreciation and comfort, thanks to DR Mark Kurd. I can add, my family likes me a lot better again.

Great Results

Easy as pie

Had ALIF (anterior lumbar interbody fusion) L 5, S1

I was very happy with the whole process from diagnosis of the problem (spondylolisthesis) to a thorough description of the surgical solution. I chose to do the surgery, and at 6 months my recovery is better than I expected to be at a year. I believe this is because of the professional excellence of Dr. Kurd as well as Carmen and the rest of the support staff.

I am very pleased with Dr. Kurd and his staff. Dr. Kurd is informative, answers questions, competently discusses the problem, the procedure involved and the likely outcome.

Best doc on the Main Line

Cured my back and leg pain!!! Dr. Kurd even cured my family's concerns by keeping them up to date during my surgery and hospitalization. No wonder he is top doc :)

You made a major difference in my daily life

I have and will continue to recommend him for back surgery. He is a remarkable Doctor and a real asset of the Institute. He takes his time on each evaluation and gives you the facts and what you can expect .

Double Fusion Decompression Surgery with Instruments

He's has excellent bedside manner and very thorough with his work. I am almost pain free after a double fusion decompression spinal surgery with instruments. Amazing work and I would highly recommend him for any spinal issues you may have.

Dr Kurd performed spinal surgery on me. The surgery was a complete success. I had suffered with severe pain & an inability to walk for 15 months. When I woke up from surgery the pain was gone. He is not only a phenomenal surgeon but my hero!

Dr. Kurd is a true asset to Rothman. His knowledge, professionalism, bed side manner, and caring for a surgical patient is beyond any Dr. I've experienced in the past.

My Aching Back

He gave me the hope I needed that I would be relatively pain free after surgery, and he delivered. I came to Rothman because OIP in Harrisburg didn't give me a very good outlook for my future. He was up front and explained the procedure in terms that I could understand. I would do this all over again if necessary,and have already recommended him to my friends.