Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark A Kwartowitz has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Kwartowitz is the man! I have been active my whole life until I injured my shoulder during a softball game and found out I had a torn rotator cuff. After having shoulder surgery with Dr. K I'm back on the team! Not only did I not wait at all in the waiting room, the staff was so friendly and helpful! Thanks again Dr. K I definitely will be sending my family and friends to see you!
Wait time to see the doctor can be a little long but I can promise you that it is definitely worth the wait. Dr. Kwartowitz is a beyond exceptional surgeon that gets patients back to what they want to do, need to do, and have to do! He does his best to squeeze patients in to see him especially in emergency cases. He has such a postive attitude and listens to patients making them feel important. He answers any and all questions that are brought to his attention and is very truthful. Again I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone who is serious about getting help and treatment.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Mark A Kwartowitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsLederman Kwartowitz Center For Ortho Surgery, 2300 Haggerty Rd Ste 1110, West Bloomfield, MI
Dr. Mark A Kwartowitz is similar to the following 0 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.