Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark L Abramson
Dr. Mark L Abramson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Abramson is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Jacksonville, St Vincents Medical Center Riverside and Baptist Medical Center Beaches. Dr. Abramson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark L Abramson has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Mark L Abramson has the following 7 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
Dr. Mark L Abramson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Abramson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaleida Health System
Dr. Mark L Abramson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMark Leonard Abramson Md, 3599 University Blvd S Ste 804, Jacksonville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark L Abramson in this video.
Dr. Mark L Abramson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.