Have you seen Mark L Berg?

excellent boctor

Thanks Doc!

Dr.Berg volunteered to monitor and diagnosis me on an international jet flight during which I had past out. Dr.Berg knew almost immediately my condition and watched over me for the rest of the flight[the next 3 hours !]. The pilot wanted to drop me off in the Bahamas but I recovered quickly as Dr Berg expected and I scheduled an appointment with my family doctor immediately. Dr. Berg checked my abdominal pains. Mark,as he prefered to be called, give me good advise. Dr Berg refused to consider any payment for his services. I give him my highest recommendation to give care in any situation!!! My wife and my mother are both nurses. Being 57 years old and familar with health care, my wife and agree Dr. Berg is super. If I lived any where close to his office I would tranfer to his care. If I could say any more good things I would. Thanks Doc!

Mark L Berg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.