Dr. Mark L Brandon Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Mark L Brandon?

STAY AWAY!!!!!!

Staff made many errors in scheduling my appointment. Staff is rude. I called them on it. I was told by a former patient staff is rude but I needed the appt. Waited for an hour to see the doc even though I was the only person in the waiting room. I was rudely laced in a waiting room. When he finally arrived he quibbled with me about information I gave staff and he overheard how I "spoke" to them. He demanded I look at him while he chastised me (I have a neck injury). I decided to leave and find a professional.

Dr Brandon is a excellent doctor. Try and get an early appointment because it is a very busy office and you will wait..But he is worth it..

Dr. Mark L Brandon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.