Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark L Johnson has the following 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I have been a patient of Dr.. Johnson's for several years. I have always found him to be very caring, and he truly listens to my concerns. He has a very good bedside manner, and explains every procedure he plans to do, and answers any questions you have about anything that bothers you. He never rushes out of the room until you feel informed, and comfortable about your cares. He saved my life,actually. I would trust any member of my family in his care. What more could you ask for????
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2008, 2012, 2009, 2010, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2010, 2015, 2012, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Johnson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1992
University Health Center Of Pittsburgh
Dr. Mark L Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMon General Hospital, 200 Wedgewood Dr Ste 202, Morgantown, WV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark L Johnson in this video.
Dr. Mark L Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morgantown, WV.