Dr. Mark L Weissman Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark L Weissman?

I went to him over five years ago and quite honestly he gave me a prostate exam while I was standing. He left me sitting for over twenty minutes, nude, while I heard him joking with the nurses. He may have been a concerned physician but he needs to retired. By the way, hie gave me a hemorrhoid because of his completely approach to a prostate exam. Last doc I want to see.

Indifference

He seems too busy to consider if patients have any questions or take a time to respond them.

Stay Away

The picture of this doctor on this site is about 15 years old. That appears to be the last time he paid attention to practicing mindful or caring medicine. He certainly does not seem to care about his patients. His bedside manner is abrupt, rough,and cursory. He does the least he can to get by, then leaves and goes to lunch. Really a disgrace. He actually hurt me by being too rough during an exam. I have more to say but will just say "stay away," you can do far better.

Dr. Weissman is very good at his job.

The thing that impresses me the most about Dr. Weissman is the way he continually makes new judgments on my condition and adjusts my treatment accordingly.He is also very cordial, patient, and thorough. And he's even inspired me to eat better and exercise more.Overall, a first rate professional.