Mark Welch Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Better off going to Tulsa

Posted on October 31st, 2014

He and staff are rude!!!! He is not consistent if he's in a good mood he spends time in the exam room, if not and he is busy he will tell you he has no time and rushes you out the door. Incompetent I ended up at ENT in Tulsa who refused to do surgery to fix my septum because there is a large ulceration on the side of my septum from a spur. Tulsa doc told me surgery would fail and not heal and he prescribed TX for the sore. I comp K ained to Dr Welch how long I've had the sore and how painful it has been, he offered no real answers to TX and was seducing me nose surgery right away.

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.