Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark L Lacambra has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Sports Injuries
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Thyroid Diseases
- Sports Medicine
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Male Circumcision
- Weight Loss
- Cholesterol Management
- Male Infertility
- Ingrown Nails
- Parenting Issues
- Heart Failure
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
- Family Planning
- Eating Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sprains and Strains
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr Lacambra was highly recommended by my former physician when he retired. My husband and I find Dr Lacambra a thorough and caring physician. Establishing a rapport with a new doctor when you have been extremely comfortable with your previous doc, can take time. I felt immediately at ease with Dr Lacambra. I feel, though it has been less than a year since our first visits with him, quite at home and trust his medical judgement and knowledge. His staff at the clinic is also top drawer.
17 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Swedish Medical Center
Dr. Mark L Lacambra accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark L Lacambra in this video.
Dr. Mark L Lacambra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.