- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark R Langdon MD
Dr. Mark R Langdon, MD is a doctor primarily located in Blythewood, SC, with other offices in Lancaster, SC and Lancaster, SC. His specialties include Vascular & Interventional Radiology. Dr. Langdon is affiliated with Springs Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark R Langdon has 3 locations
Dr. Mark R Langdon has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mark R Langdon has the following 0 expertise
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Mark R Langdon Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mark R Langdon
Dr. Langdon graduated from the Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine in 1975. He works in Blythewood, SC and 2 other locations and specializes in Vascular & Interventional Radiology. Dr. Langdon is affiliated with Springs Memorial Hospital.