Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark Lapp has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
Upon check in I informed staff who I was there to see and what time. 40 minutes later and they told me that they did not know I was there. After I signed in! The doctor came in, never introduced himself or ask me about my symptoms. The PA did the entire exam, which she was wonderful but Dr. Lapp was stand off-ish and seemed like he was in a hurry. I am so disappointed in his bedside.
My time with Dr. Lapp was pleasand he was good at explaning the issue and bed side manor was great. The secutary was horrable, I called twice to follow up to get the cast off, the first time I called she took down my infomation and never called me back. So I called back almost a week later and had to leave a message on the voice mail now it is 2 days later no call back. Not too happy with his staff.
Dr. Lapp is an incredible doctor. I had been getting injections for years with only slight relief. He diagnosed my problem and drew it out on the Xrays and MRI. He also used a model to explain the surgery. I have gotten my life back since the surgery. I wouldn't dream of seeing anyone else. The wait to see him could be shorter but he is worth it.
Dr. Lapp is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lowell General Hospital
Tufts Medical Center
20 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1993
Locations & Directions14 Research Pl, North Chelmsford, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark Lapp in this video.
Dr. Mark Lapp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Chelmsford, MA.