Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark Lazarovich has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Mark Lazarovich has the following 12 expertise
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergies
- Food Allergies
Dr. Mark Lazarovich is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark Lazarovich - Posted on July 18th, 2016
Bad, Bad, Bad
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark Lazarovich - Posted on October 8th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark Lazarovich - Posted on September 30th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark Lazarovich - Posted on November 18th, 2014
After two visits
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark Lazarovich - Posted on March 29th, 2013
Perhaps the Dr. is a good diagnostician, I don't know, but his attitude and that of his staff are haughty and off-putting. They acted as if they were doing me a favor by even speaking to me. After the first visit I thought maybe they were having a bad day. But on a second visit, once again the Dr. and especially his assistant, who was not very knowledgable, were shockingly condescending. In general my regular doctor and any specialists that I have seen are communicative, and easy to work with. This doc even disputed information that I gave him about my condition. The worst doctors visit I ever had.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
University Hospital Suny Stony Brook
Dr. Mark Lazarovich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTIMBER LANE ALLERGY AND ASTHMA, 53 Timber Ln, South Burlington, VT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark Lazarovich, MD - Allergy and Immunology in South Burlington, VT, in this video.
Dr. Mark Lazarovich is similar to the following 4 Doctors near South Burlington, VT.