Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark P Lebeis
Dr. Mark P Lebeis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington, MI. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lebeis is affiliated with Providence Park Hospital. Dr. Lebeis has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark P Lebeis has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mark P Lebeis has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
Dr. Mark P Lebeis has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
The geniune kindness and caring that Dr Lebeis shows is noteworthy. The amount of time he spends with me and his patience in answering my questions, even conferencing my daughter on a call to update her on my status (she is my medical power of attorney for healthcare). If there were ten star ratings, I would give him 10s across the board. Can't say enough good things about his skill, knowledge, currency with cardiac practice and respectfulness.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Lebeis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1980
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Mark P Lebeis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsConsultants In Cardiology, 30055 Northwestern Hwy Ste 220, Farmington, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark P Lebeis in this video.
Dr. Mark P Lebeis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, MI.