Dr. Mark S Lemert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark S Lemert?

Excellent, I highly recommend this doctor. He is prompt, friendly and attentive. He calls back right away

Dr Lemert saw me on time. He spent a significant amount of time with me and was able to answer all questions.

Great

Dr. Mark S. Lemert did a great job on my diagnosis today. The office staff was pleasant and courteous. Dr. Lemert wasted no time while meeting with me. He is knowledgeable and practical. He was even kind enough to return my call in a timely fashion to follow-up after my diagnosis.

Dr. Lemert is thorough, patient, and interested. He made talking about embarrassing topics very matter of fact, and managed some of the scheduling issues related to my care himself to streamline matters. I highly recommend him (and have done so many times!)

The Best

Dr. Lemert is professional, capable and willing to listen before speaking. He's wise, ethical and knowledgeable. When you need a gastroenterologist in NYC, Dr. Lemert is the one you want to go to.

Dr Lemert is an excellent physician and I would hightly recommend him. His bedside manner and level of patience placed me a great ease.

Terrible bedside manner

It took me a very long time to get an appointment with Dr. Lemert because his office's phone system made it difficult to talk to a secretary. The staff were very nice and the wait was short. However, Dr. Lemert had a terrible bedside manner. He never smiled, barely looked at me while he was taking my history, took all of 5 minutes with me in the exam room, gagged me with a tongue depressor, and generally responded to my concerns with a complete lack of interest. He made me feel stupid, instead of setting my fears to rest. He also took a phone call during my time with him. I felt like I was being brushed aside, and considering my appointment cost several hundred dollars, I believe I deserve more interest from my doctor.

Dr. Mark S Lemert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.