The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark A Lepage has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Mark A Lepage has the following 9 expertise
- Lung Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Varicose Veins
- Liver Cancer
Dr. Mark A Lepage is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I have worked with physicians for 40 years. Dr. LePage is very professional and is excellent in his field. He is so kind and considerate of the patient and your pain discomfort. I was very happy with follow up visits and his expertise. I would absolutely recommend him to my friends. However, he does travel from the Marshfield, Wisconsin area to Minocqua to see patient and perform surgeries in the clinic up here.. Because of his limited time scheduled in our area it takes longer to get an appointment but I feel the time he spends with you is worth your while.
23 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Mark A Lepage accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMarshfield Clinic, 1000 N Oak Ave, Marshfield, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark A Lepage in this video.
Dr. Mark A Lepage is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marshfield, WI.