Dr. Peter M Li Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter M Li?

Brain shunt

My wife needed a brain shunt. After some research we chose Dr Li. We have only good things to say about Dr Li. He was very personable, took his time to explain everything to us before and after the surgery. He did an excellent job with the surgery and came to check my wife early the next morning and made himself available to us for questions.

Wonderful person and an exceptionally competent surgeon. I will trade his services for another surgeon.

I had a brain aneurism and have 2 clips in my head. Dr. Li saved my life....I have no doubt about that! He is the nicest and smartest dr. I have ever met! Thank you dr. Li!....every day is a gift!

Be aware

Did an operation on my one year old son and then in the days following surgery ignored my concerns that he was doing worse rather than better. This resulted in my son needing an emergency bedside procedure from another neurosurgeon and transfer to a children's hospital. During the time my son was in crisis Dr. li was unable to be reached. My son had all the clear signs of increased inter cranial pressure and a scan was never ordered until it was a true emergency and even then it was not by concern of Dr. li. Very concerning that this man is able to practice on precious little ones. His bedside manner is terrible and he made many unprofessional and inappropriate comments to us during the duration of our experience with him, but that could have been overlooked. The ignoring textbook signs of decline after surgery is what is truly unacceptable and concerning

Dr Peter Li operated my 14 month old grandson. When the baby began to show signs of post surgery complication with increased vomiting Dr Li dismissed concerns expressed by parents and was focused more on transferring the child out of PICU to the general pediatric floor, indicating vomiting was a natural part of process after surgery. Dr Li refused to order a CT scan because "too much radiation" is not good for young children. After 3 days of increased vomiting, which is the number one indicator of increased intracranial pressure, Dr. Li finally agreed to a CT scan which showed the baby was in serious trouble. His vitals were dropping, he was in severe brachycardia, and Dr Li's partner in Neuro who was on call performed an emergency External Ventricular Drain to save this babies life. Dr Li's lack of response was negligence in every sense of the word

Brain Tumor

Dr. Li is a wonderful doctor. His bedside manor was awesome . He made me feel very confident and comfortable . I met the whole staff. Everyone there cares about you . They listened and help you to feel at ease. It's been 6 years. I feel very fortunate to have had Dr. Li. He was honest and truthful. It was like a wave of calm came over me after talking with him.he's brilliant and compassionate. He was a wonderful listener. I had gone to another doctor and did not feel comfortable! With Dr. Li he put my mind at ease. That gave me the strength to go ahead and get the surgery , A Brain Tumor is scary. I never wanted to let the fear overcome me! I needed my strength to heal afterwards. I'm a positive person with a good sense of humor. When my ear,nose,and throat doctor told me I had a Brain Tumor. I looked up and said, I didn't have my fun yet! Dr. Li and his staff gave me the strength to go forward. In 4.5 months I was back to work at our business! I am truly grateful and blessed to be here. With Dr. LI and his staff it gave me the strength to be positive and hopeful,

POMPOUS

He thinks he is Gods gift to surgery and is anything but! After a misdiagnosis by him we went to Philadelphia and they could not beleive he gave us the diagnosis he did, he is an arrogant, full of himself idiot!

NIGHTMARE

Dr. Li operated on my grandson for a brain tumor and completely misdiagnosed the out come and the recovery time. His staff lowered his sodium level to rapidly and now he has to be on seizure medication for an undetermined amount of time. Even though he assured us that he could remove it, he did not but again reassured us that the tiny piece he left would not grow, 4 months later we are looking at another surgery. He told us we would be home in a week and it turned into 4 weeks with months of physical therapy because of the seizures causing weakness in his muscles. It has been a total nightmare. He acts like a superhero but is far from it, total disregard for the parents feelings, waiting weeks to give results from MRIs, saying he would get back to them in a few days and then never calling. Stay away from this "surgeon".

This is a great doctor

Very informative, objective and intelligent. He solved the hemi-facial spasm that had been going on for many years. Even though it was surgery into the back of the skull I was up and around and felt great the next day. This doctor is highly recommended.

Brain Surgery

Dr. Li was very thorough. He had a great beside manner and was great with family explanation. Pre and postsurgery was excellent. Follow up visit was a bit rushed.

dr li answered all of my questions about my up coming surgery without rushing me. he put me totally at ease. he went over the mri in detail. i feel confident that he is my doctor.

exceptional in explaining surgical procedure and kindness of manner,very well recommended